Wednesday, October 21, 2015

The Classic Fall Makeup Look 2015 | El Look Clasico de Otoño 2015



I can't believe it is mid October already! time is just flying way too fast and the weather here in Columbus has been changing slowly. One of the things that I have been incorporating on my makeup is the dark lip trend. If you know me in real life you would know that I rarely wear an intense lip color even though I love playing with eyeshadows. But this year I wanted to actually experiment with them!

I got Trust Issues by Anastasia Beverly Hills like a month ago and even thought I'm not the best at applying liquid lipstick I'm actually falling in love with rocking the bold lip this season!

I did a tutorial on this whole eye makeup look on my youtube channel if you want to check it out!

Tell me about your favorite fall lipsticks for the season! xx



No puedo creer que ya estamos a mitad de Octubre! El tiempo se me esta lleno super rápido y el clima aquí en Columbus esta cambiando poco a poco. Una de las cosas que he estado incorporando en mi maquillaje últimamente son los labios intensos. Si me conoces en vida real sabras que aunque me gusta jugar con sombras, usar un labial muy vibrante no ha sido siempre como que mi primera opción; pero este año quise cambiar eso.

Hace como un mes recibi el labial de Anastasia Beverly Hills llamado Trust Issues y aunque yo no sea la mejor en aplicarlo, creo que me estoy enamorando de esta tendencia para otoño-invierno..

Diganme acerca de sus youtubers/bloggers favoritos.




                        

0 comments:

Post a Comment