Thursday, October 22, 2015

Outfit Of the Day: Berry Dress and Michigan Weekend - Look Del Dia: Vestido Sangria y Fin de Semana en Michigan








The past weekend Zachary and I headed to Michigan for his Brother's engagement party and I was so excited to get out of Columbus and explore another city at least for one day. As soon as we got out of the car it started snowing! Can you believe it? I wasn't prepared for that but it was a fun time! The engagement party was super fun and we got to do bowling for a little bit. Gotta say I need to practice more haha but I had so much fun doing it, or at least trying. 

I got some pictures of my outfit for that day around downtown and even though I'm not the most stylish person in the world I really liked my outfit that day.

I got the boots from Macy's for such a good price and I can already see myself wearing them a ton this season and the dress is from H&M which I loved not only for the color but because it fit nicely on my figure. I just wore a leather jacket on top and tights and the outfit was complete. Gotta be honest I haven't been wearing heels a ton lately but there's something about me and heels that make me feel like I can run the world haha. 

When we got back to the Hotel that night Zachary and I started drawing on this Buddha board that we found at the lobby! I want one for myself! It makes me think of my childhood because I use to draw a ton. The next day we had breakfast with the family and head back to Columbus. I would like to go back to Detroit again and visit more places. 

Hope you guys are having an amazing day! 
xoxo
Alo


El pasado fin de semana Zachary y yo fuimos a Michigan para atender la fiesta de compromiso de su hermano Eric, y la verdad estaba muy emocionada de salir de Columbus aunque sea por un día y poder explorar una nueva ciudad. Tan pronto cuando llegamos a Detroit empezó a nevar! lo pueden creer?! La verdad es que no estaba preparada para ver un poco de nieve a mitad de Octubre pero me divertí mucho. La fiesta de compromiso estuvo muy divertida y pudimos jugar un poco de boliche en el lugar al que fuimos. La verdad es que no soy la mejor jugando pero al menos lo intente.

Ese dia aproveche para tomar unas fotos de mi look alrededor del centro, porque aunque no soy la persona con el mejor estilo del mundo ese día me gusto lo que me puse jeje.

Las botas las compre en Macy's a un precio super bueno y siento que les dare un muy buen uso esta temporada, el vestido es de H&M y no solo me gusta por el color, sino también por como horma la figura. Para completar el look solo me puse una chaqueta de cuero y unas medias. Para serles sincera no he estado usando muchos tacones últimamente, pero hay algo que hace que cuando uso tacones me hace sentir como que puedo conquistar el mundo HAH!

 Cuando regresamos esa noche al hotel Zachary y yo encontramos una tabla para dibujar que se llama Buddha Board y nos divertimos un buen tiempo dibujando cualquier cosa que se nos ocurría, la verdad es que quiero una para mi! me hace recordad a cuando yo era niña y dibujaba mucho! Al día siguiente solo desayunamos con la familia y regresamos a Columbus. La verdad me gustaría regresar a visitar otros lugares en Detroit. 

Espero que esten tendiendo un excelente día! 
xoxo
Alo
























0 comments:

Post a Comment