Friday, December 12, 2014

Nyx Products That I Enjoy | Productos de Nyx que me gustan

I have been enjoying a lot of products from Nyx lately! I have always loved their lipsticks but never tried the shadows before untill a couple of months ago. I'm gonna share some of the stuff that I have been loving lately.

Ultimamente he estado usando muchos productos de Nyx! Siempre me han gustado sus pintalabios, pero nunca habia probado sus sombras antes, hasta hace unos meses. En este blog les voy a compartir algunos de los productos que más me han gustado.




The single shadows are really pigmented and easy to blen with each other, I use them with other shadows as well and they perform nicely. I recently found the eyeshadow called Heat on my collection and I was surprised because it was so buttery and beautiful!.

Las sombras individuales tienen mucha pigmentación y muy fáciles de difuminar la una con la otra. Inclusive las probé con otras sombras y me gusto como se difuminaron juntas. Hace poco encontré esta sombra rojiza que se llama Heat en mi colección y me sorprendió lo fácil que fué usarla.

I picked this Primal color eyeshadow because I wanted to create something crazy one day! This shadow is really pigmented and it helped me get nice pink brows this one day I was felling bored lol.

Escogí esta sombra rosa de la linea Primal colors por que quería recrear algo diferente, esta sombra tiene mucha pigmentación y la otra vez me ayudó a recrear cejas rosas haha.


This little bottle of happiness is amazing! This pigment is just UGHHH  beautiful and it looks even better when you wet your brush and then use it! ;)

Esta pequeña botella de felicidad esta pfff! me encanta este pigmento y se ve mucho más padre cuando utilizas una brocha con un poco de agua, el color se ve más intenso!



This glitter liner has been my obsession lately! I find myself using it in top of my normal winged liner and it really makes your look more festive and fun!

Este delieador en glitter ha sido mi obsesion ultimamente! Me encuentro usandolo más encima de mi delineador normal y hace que los looks se vean más divertidos.



What are your favorite Nyx products??
CUales son tus productos favoritos de Nyx??

0 comments:

Post a Comment