Tuesday, December 9, 2014

My everyday winter Makeup Routine| Mi Maquillaje de Invierno





For the past month I have been obsessed with my Lorac Pro palette! for some reason I always find myself grabbing it more than my other palettes! I think is the fact that it comes with a black shadow! and I'm a huge fan of having a bold black shadow when it comes to palettes! The Double wear foundation it's been also my go to foundation! I feel like coverage wise is amazing and it gives me a matte finish with a sligh glow that I love when I wear foundations. The other products rotate for me most of the days, but the Milani luminoso has to be my favorite blush of all time!


Por alguna razón ultimamente he estado agarrando mi paleta de Lorac Pro más que las otras, en el pasado mes la mayoria de los looks que hago para salir de casa envuelven a esta paleta, y creo que la razón es por que tiene una sombra negra, y yo soy muy fan de siempre usar una sombra negra cuando salgo; La base de maquillaje de Double wear tambien ha sido algo muy constante en el pasado mes, me gusta como se siente y tiene una cobertura que a mi en particular me gusta. En cuanto a los demas productos en la foto, algunos cambian con el día a día pero Milani Luminoso tiene que ser mi blush favorito de todos los tiempos!

What are your favorite products at the moment?

Cuales son tus productos favoritos por el momento??

2 comments:

  1. The eyeshadow palette looks absolutely gorgeous. I love all the shades! I also use Double Wear - such a good foundation!

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? I need to get another double wear soon! xx

      Delete