Thursday, October 2, 2014

MAYA MIA PALETTE REVIEW SWATCHES



A few weeks ago I went to the mall, the idea was to find a new straightner because If you know me I have crazy lion hair! and I need to do something about it to make it look half decent. So when I got there I went traight to Sephora only to find out that they will only carry like 2 kind of straightners that cost more than $200 USD. I was a woman on a mission! so I went to Macy's and asked if they had some! and the lovely lady that was working there showed me the perfect one. Then I turned and saw a bunch of Anastasia products and I asked her (with no hope at all) do you guys carry any of the Anastasia palettes? she said: We have them here in the back!! OMG MY SOUL WAS SO HAPPY!! literally guys I screamed a little bit! and I saw the Maya Mia palette.... Love at first sight! I couldn't wait to get home and play with my new baby!
Now to the Review!
Color Pigmentation: 10/10  All the colors are so smooth and blend with each other like they belong together NOT KIDDING. Even If I didn¿t apply a base before I love that I could actually see what the color is all about.

Longevity: 8/10: The day that I used them for the first time was a long one! even tho my makeup looked good from far away if you look closely it was slightly in the need for a touch up.

Packaging: 10/10: Personally the colors are just too cute and beautiful!! It is perfect size to travel because it is small! so that's awesome.

Application: 9/10 because of how smooth they are the application was really easy. The only color that gave me a little bit of problem was Glisten but then again it has a ton of shimmer and it is such a beautiful shade. The other colors apply amazingly well.

Overall: 9/10 My dream was made because I tought I was not gonna be able to get this palette. The color Sienna & Caramell are amazing for a warm wash of color in your eyelids and perfect transition shades, This palette is perfect for a day or night look so I find that it is super versatile, and I don't have to reach for any other palettes to complete the look. LOVE IT! 

xx 




Hace unas semanas fui a la plaza a comprar una plancha para mi cabello, por que rompí la mía (oops), así que cuando llegué me dirige a Sephora tan rápido como pude, para mi sorpresa solamente tenían dos marcas de alaciadoras y costaban más de $200 USD!!! Así que después de mi gran sorpresa me dirigí a Macy's y encontré una a un muy buen precio. Como estaba en el área del maquillaje vi varios productos de Anastasia BH, le pregunté a la chica que si de casualidad tenían alguna de las paletas de esa marca (la verdad no estaba esperanzada) cuando me dijo que sí las tenían atrás y me las iba a enseñar me emocioné tanto que me puse a gritar en la tienda, así es... parecía niña en Disneyland. Mis ojos no podían creer lo que veía y decidí comprarla. Todo el camino a casa me la pasé pensando en los looks que recrearía y así fué. 
Ahora a la reseña:
Pigmentación de colores: 10/10 Todos los colores de esta paleta tienen una pigmentación increíble, el color aqua pensé que no iba a tener la pigmentación que tiene inclusive sin poner una base antes, pero esta super hermoso. Los demás colores no se quedan atrás.

Duración: La primera vez que jugué con estos colores fué un día super largo, por la mayor parte los colores aguantaron más de 5 horas pero después de eso se veía que podría haber retocado mi maquillaje, pero nada que no se pueda arreglar.

Empaque 10/10:  Personalmente soy una de las personas que les encanta el empaque! Y esta paleta tiene unos colores hermosos, me dan ganas de ponerla junto a mi escritorio por que simplemente me pone feliz, Es super liviano asi que si piensas en viajar llevar esta paleta es super conveniente ya que no ocuparía mucho espacio.

Aplicación: La verdad los colores se aplican super suave en mis ojos, no tienen esa característica de "gis" espero que me entiendan. pero otros colores que he probado sueltan mucho polvo (por así decirlo) y no me paso con estos.

En General: No tengo más que decir que es una de mis paletas favoritas por el momento, puedes jugar con looks para el día y adaptarlos para la noche usando la misma paleta, así que es super versatil de usar. Cuenta con 5 ilustraciones con instrucciones de paso a paso para realizar algunos looks y eso esta increíble. Tiene todos los colores que necesito para no usar otras paletas al mismo tiempo así que me encanta!

Espero que les haya gustado la reseña xx 









0 comments:

Post a Comment