Sunday, September 21, 2014

Fall Colors/ Colores de Otoño










There's something about Fall that makes me reach towards warm colors when it comes to makeup! This past week I went to Ulta and grab this 2 amazing shades from NYX that you see in the pictures. They blend amazingly well together (better than butter)! Oh well needless to say that as soon as I had some time I went ahead and recreated this look ^^ hope you all enjoy! x


Hay algo acerca del otoño que me hace acercarme más a los colores cálidos cuando tiene que ver con maquillaje. La semana pasada fui a Ulta y escogí estas dos sombras de NYX que vez en las fotos. Se difuminan super bien juntas (mejor que mantequilla), bueno no hace falta decir que tan pronto como tuve un poco de tiempo me puse a jugar un poco y recreé este look. Espero que les guste!




List Of Products used in the video/Lista de productos usados en el Video:
-Benefit porefessional primer
-Maybelline fit me foundation in 240
-Mac studio finish concealer nc30
-Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate
-Nyx Shadows in Dance the Tides & LOL
-MakeupGeek Peach Smoothie
-MakeupGeek Peaches & cream
-Makeup Forever Mascara
-Makeup forever lipstick rouge artist natural N9

0 comments:

Post a Comment