Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Nature Shots Woodale Park | Fotos de la Naturaleza parque Woodale








I wanted to share this pictures from the other day. My friend Kelly and I went to Woodale park and practiced a little bit with our cameras. I need to do this more often! I love just going out outside during Summer time in Columbus, the weather was super nice, not to cold and not too hot! As you guys can see here I love taking pictures of the flowers ;) we ended up going to a couple of bars in the short north area and enjoying our weekend. xx



Queria compartir estas fotos del otro día que tome con mi amiga Kelly, fuimos a este parque que se llama Woodale y practicamos con nuestras cámaras por un ratito, la verdad es que después de un rato terminamos llenado a un par de bares en el área de Short North Columbus y como pueden ver en las fotos, me gusta tomarle fotos a las flores y la naturaleza, esta tarde estuvo perfecta porque no había ni tanto calor o frío. Voy a tratar de hacer esto mas seguido. xx







0 comments:

Post a Comment