Wednesday, August 19, 2015

TOO FACED BORN THIS WAY FOUNDATION REVIEW AND DEMO | RESEÑA DE BASE DE MAQUILLAJE BORN THIS WAY


After I tried the Chocolate Bar Palette by Too Faced I fall in love with the company, I haven't try a lot of their products but when this foundation came out I knew I had to try it. I have been using it for over 2 weeks now and I decided to make a Review and Demo so you can see how it looks.


Después de haber probado la paleta de Too Faced Chocolate Bar, me enamore de esta compañía, pero no he podido probar muchos de sus otros productos, cuando salió esta base de maquillaje me emocione por que escuche muy buenas cosas acerca de este mismo y al fin lo tengo en mis manos ya por aproximadamente 2 semanas y decidí hacer esta reseña y demo para que ustedes puedan ver como es que luce.


This is such a beautiful foundation and I'm not talking just about the packaging, I love how light weight it feels but at the same time it has such a great coverage with just one layer.  
They have 12 shades to choose from and the one I got is the shade sand. You can build the coverage of this foundation but to be honest every time I do just one layer it feels like the coverage I want to achieve.


Esta es una base de maquillaje super padre y no solo por el empaque, me gusta mucho que se sienta super ligera en la cara y aparte que tenga una muy buena cobertura en la piel con solo una capa.
Tienen 12 tonalidades para escoger y la que yo tengo es en el tono "sand". La cobertura en la base es de media a gran cobertura, pero como mencione anteriormente con solo una capa se puede ver que alcanza a cubrir muy bien!





I'm In love with this foundation guys!

Estoy mas que enamorada de esta base de maquillaje! xx



0 comments:

Post a Comment