Wednesday, June 17, 2015

ABH Artist palette The perfect summer palette | La paleta perfecta para el verano ABH artist palette






A lot of you already know that I'm a lover of color, so when I saw that ABH was coming up with this palette I completely fell in love with it! I honestly feel like this is the perfect palette for summer because it has great pop of colors and also great matte shades.

All the shades on this palette feel so buttery and they blend like a dream! I was having second thoughts before trying it just because when I got the Maya mia palette (even tho I love it) some of the colors are not as pigmented. But to be honest with this palette all the shades are very pigmented and I feel like the sky is the limit with the amount of looks I'm gonna be creating with this new baby.

All the swatches I have are with no primer on just directly from the palette into my skin. That's why I got surprised with the pigmentation of these shadows.

Have you try this palette? what do you think of it? let me know in the comment section xx



Muchos de ustedes ya sabrán que soy una amante de los colores vibrantes en sombras para los ojos, así que imaginen mi reacción cuando vi que Anastasia iba a sacar esta paleta de colores.  Literalmente me enamore de las fotos que vi en las redes sociales. Siento que esta es la paleta perfecta para el verano ya que cuenta con sombras matee y también sombras con colores que yo no había visto antes en paletas que existen últimamente.

Todas las sombras en esta paleta se siente super suaves y se difuminan muy bien! Tenia un poco de duda acerca de la pigmentacion de alguno de los colores por que en la otra paleta de anastasia que tengo la de Maya mia (aunque la amo) no todos los colores tienen la pigmentación que yo quisiera. Pero para serles sincera estas sombras tienen una pigmentación muy buena inclusive sin poner primer en las fotos que muestro. Voy a recrear mil y un looks con esta paleta! hehe

Dejenme saber en los comentarios que piensan acerca de esta paleta! xx






2 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous palette - beautiful colours! :)

    Layla xx
    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete