Saturday, August 30, 2014

Perfect Red Lip Combo!

I have always been looking for the perfect Red Lipstick... and I think I found a great one this week! and wanted to share this with you! 
I went to Wallgreens the other day and of course I had to stop at the makeup counter, I found this gorgeous Lipsticks from Rimmel! The one that caught my attention was this red one, in 10. 

Siempre he estado buscando el Labial Rojo Perfecto... Y creo que esta semana he encontrado uno muy bueno, y lo quería compartir en el Blog!
Fuí a Wallgreens esta semana y claro tuve que parar en el corredor de maquillaje, me encontré con estos hermosos labiales de Rimmel, pero el que me llamó más la atención fue este tono Rojo se llama: 10

My surprise was when I found the perfect Lip pencil to match with this Lipstick! WOHOOO!

Mi sorpresa fué que encontré el lapiz para labios que lo complementara perfectamente! 

The lipstick retails for $5.79 in wallgreens & the lip pencil for $1.39 USD
El labial está en $5.79 en wallgreen y el lápiz en $1.39 USD

I created a video using this combo! Let me know what your favorite red combo lipstick is 
Hice un video usando este labial! Cuál es tu combo de labial rojo favorito?




0 comments:

Post a Comment